Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fashion Fundraiser

Hi 6th grade moms (and dads who might wish to buy a gift for the wonderful women in their lives) and teachers,

I just came up with another fundraising idea.
I am an Independent Fashion Consultant for an LA-based fashion designer named Carol Anderson and her label CAbi. Her line is truly amazing. I have been wearing her fashions almost exclusively for years now. Please click on the link below to check out the website and catch a glimpse! Clothes range in sizes XS to XL, 0-16, and flatter EVERY woman's shape!
I usually show the clothes at trunk shows, but I would be willing to open my home for a Fashion Shopping Night for Delevan Drive 6th grade parents (how about Saturday, November 19, 5-8 pm?). I am willing to donate 50% of my proceeds to the 6th grade Science Camp Fundraiser. In addition I would issue raffle tickets for every item purchased at this event, and in the end pick one (or several) winners who would get a number of items on their wishlist (determined by overall sales) at 50% off!

Are you excited? Please give me feedback asap so I can pencil in the date if you are interested.
It is my mission to help women feel beautiful on the inside and out!

Sibylle a.k.a. Alyosh'a mom
Sibylle WestbrookCAbi Fashion Consultantphone: (323)340-1904email: Creatide@aol.comview the current season at www.sibyllew.cabionline.comfor the latest fashion fun, visit the CAbi blog at https://mail2.lausd.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cabicanary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment