Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fashion Shopping Night for Delevan Drive's 6th Grade Parents

Hi 6th grade moms (and dads who might wish to buy a gift for the wonderful women in their lives) and teachers,

I am an Independent Fashion Consultant for an LA-based fashion designer named Carol Anderson and her label CAbi. Her line is truly amazing. I have been wearing her fashions almost exclusively for years now. Please click on the link below to check out the website and catch a glimpse! Clothes range in sizes XS to XL, 0-16, and flatter EVERY woman's shape!

I will open my home for a Fashion Shopping Night for Delevan Drive 6th grade parents on Saturday, November 19, 5-8 pm. If you'd like to shop but can't make that time I can also arrange a personal shopping time for you.I am willing to donate 50% of my proceeds to 6th grade Science Camp. In addition I would issue raffle tickets for every item purchased at this event, and in the end pick one (or several) winners who would get a number of items on their wishlist (determined by overall sales) at 50% off!

It is my mission to help women feel beautiful on the inside and out!
Sibylle a.k.a. Alyosh'a mom
Sibylle WestbrookCAbi Fashion Consultantphone: (323)340-1904email: Creatide@aol.comview the current season at www.sibyllew.cabionline.comfor the latest fashion fun, visit the CAbi blog at www.cabicanary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment