Friday, October 21, 2011

LEADERS have begun to LEAD





Hello Everyone,

I have the latest information up on the blog. The latest volunteers and their contact information are posted. Some leaders have begun their fundraising projects. Leaders, please go ahead and contact your team to get your projects running. Leaders will email Parents whose email address is in our list. Leaders, please create fliers for Parents who do not have an email address. You may give the fliers to Mrs. Andrews or Mrs. Yee and they can send them home with the students.

I will look into creating a PayPal account with the teachers.

Mrs. Andrews said she has some things she wants me to post on the blog. I will do so as soon as I receive it.

Thanks everyone; your efforts are appreciated!
Stay tuned; till next time.

Maria Rivera

1 comment:

  1. I have created a flyer that I sent via email about SHakeys night. Can you post it on the blog after it is approved.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete