Monday, October 17, 2011

Let's Raise $21,000!

We can raise $21,000!

Please contact me if I made any mistakes to your email address; I tried my best to read the sign-up sheet.

I will contact those who signed up to head a committee for fundraising but did not get to specify which fundraising activity they are interested in.

If you have questions about a specific fundraising activity, it would be best if you contact the person/people listed in the category (see column on the right of this post). If you wish to post a comment on the blog, you may do so in the comment section. However, there are some steps the site will ask you to follow.

I will collaborate further with Mrs. Yee and Mrs. Andrews about the content of our blog.

Thank you for your patience, and let's go raise $21,000!!!

-Maria Rivera-

1 comment:

  1. I will be a chairman for any fundraising nights at restaurants, if needed.
    From,
    Nicole Bernal
    a.k.a. Ashley's mom
    Email me at: nbernal41372@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete